Canon PIXMA MG2100 Driver & Software Printer Download Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – The PIXMA MG2100 is a compact & stylish All-In-One. It offers fast and efficient high-quality prints, copies & scans. With easy-to-use FastFront, replacing ink & paper is simple. Perfect for the budget conscious, this compact All-In-One is ideal for everyday printing, scanning, and copying.
Canon’s class leading FINE cartridge system using minimum 2pl ink droplet size combined with a print resolution of up to 4800dpi delivers smooth, virtually grain free photo-lab quality prints and crisp black text. Lower your printing cost by using optional XL FINE cartridges.
Canon PIXMA MG2100
- Scanner Type; Flatbed, CIS color scanner
- Scanner Resolution Optical; Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
- A4 Scan Speed (reflective); Approx. 14 seconds
- Colour Scanning Depth; Flatbed scan 48bit input / 24bit output (RGB each 16bit/8bit)
- Halftone/Greyscale; Flatbed scan 16bit input / 8bit output
- Compatibility; TWAIN / WIA
- Effective Scanning Width; A4/LTR (216x297mm)
- OCR Bundle; Yes (MP Navigator EX)
- Scan Methods & Enhancements; Push-scan, Auto Scan Mode, PDF file creation with optional password security, Text (OCR), Auto Document Fix, Auto Photo Fix, Detect and correct document orientation, Correct slanted documents, Reduce show-through, Remove gutter shadow, Scanning Images Larger than the Platen (Stitch Assist)
List of computer operating systems Compatible with Canon PIXMA MG2100 Drivers
Microsoft Windows 10 (32→64 Bit)/ Windows XP (32→64 Bit)/ Windows Vista (32→64 Bit)/ Windows 7 (32→64 Bit)/ Windows 8 (32→64 Bit)/ Windows 8.1 (32→64 Bit)/ MacOS Sierra High v10.13 / MacOS Sierra v10.12 / MAC OS v10.11 / MAC OS v10.10 / MAC OS v10.9 / MAC OS v10.8 / MAC OSv10.7 / MAC OSv10.6 / MAC OSv10.5 and Linux OS (32→64Bit).