Canon EOS 2000D Firmware Update Download – Easy and intuitive, the ideal first DSLR for making and sharing memories with beautiful background blur.
EOS Digital Solution Disk Software 33.0A for Windows
Release date: 02 February 2018
Size: 287 MB
The EOS Digital Solution Disk Software contains various applications for EOS digital cameras.
- The following applications are included in this package.
- Digital Photo Professional 4.8.0
- EOS Utility 3.8.0
- EOS Utility 2.14.20
- EOS Lens Registration Tool 1.8.0
- EOS Web Service Registration Tool 1.8.0
- EOS Sample Music
- Picture Style Editor 1.20.0
- EOS 2000D
- EOS 4000D
To use this software, your computer has to meet the following system requirements.
- Supported OSes: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7(*)
* With Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 is installed.
- Supported Computers: PC with one of the above OS preinstalled (Upgraded machines not supported)
- CPU; – Core™ 2 Duo 2.0 GHz or higher (recommended Core™ i series or later)
RAM; – 2.0 GB or more of RAM (4.0 GB or more recommended)
- Hard disk drive;
– Installation: Min. 300 MB of available space
– Operation: Min. 600 MB of available space
– Resolution: 1,024 x 720 or more (1,600 x 1,200 or more recommended)
– Colors: 16-bit color (65,536 colors) or more
How to Setup?
Please refer to the instructions below on how to download and install the software.
Exit all other applications when installing this software.
1. In the download page, input the serial number of the camera body printed on the label and download “ksdw33.0a-installer.zip”.
2. Unzip “ksdw33.0a-installer.zip”.
3. Double-click the “ksdw33.0a-installer.exe” file unfolded in the unzipped file.
4. Follow the instructions on the screen to perform the installation.