Canon Printer App Support for OS Android and iOS – Canon Mobile Printing App for Android Tablets and Smartphones Print and scan photos or documents directly from your compatible mobile or tablet device. Canon PRINT is available with the following Canon PIXMA and MAXIFY Printers.
Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY is a free application for Apple iOS or Android smartphones and tablets that when connected to a Wi-Fi enabled PIXMA, MAXIFY or SELPHY printer enables a wide range of printing capabilities.
A selection of the key features available when using the Canon PRINT App are highlighted below
- Wireless printing and scanning
- Bordered or borderless printing
- Easily print Web pages from your browser
- Access the user manual
- Check ink levels and buy ink when needed
Canon Printer App
This is a free application for Canon imageCLASS, imageRUNNER, imageRUNNER ADVANCE multifunction devices and imageRUNNER single function printers to easily print photographs, images, document files, PDF files, web pages, etc. from an iPhone or iPad.
- Quickly and easily set paper sizes.
- Print up to 20 images at one time.
- Start the camera and print a photograph you have just taken.
- Display and print web pages.
- Link to a wide variety of applications and print files.
- You can recreate the original layout of a Microsoft Office file by correcting the layout with the Data Conversion Service on the internet.
- Configure detailed print settings such as color mode, number of pages, and 2-sided printing.
- Perform secure printing that requires a username and password when printing.
- Enter department IDs and passwords from the app to print with printers that use the department ID management function.
- Automatically detect printers on a network, or search manually by specifying the IP address/DNS.
- Store print data in multi-function printers and printers (not supported by all printers).