Canon PIXMA MX394 Driver & Software Printer Download Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – Canon PIXMA MX394 Inkjet Picture Printers Place of work all-in-one is often an integrated Automated Document Feeder (ADF).
PIXMA MX394 is compact, classy and very affordable Office all-in-one with fax offers to use a 30-page Computerized Document Feeder, integrated (ADF), also supplies an efficient XL ink cartridge and superior pace copying and printing.
- Scanner Type; Flatbed, ADF, and CIS color scanner
- Scanner Resolution Optical: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
- A4 Scan Speed (reflective): Approx. 15 seconds
- Colour Scanning Depth: Flatbed scan 48bit input / 24bit output (RGB each 16bit/8bit)
- Halftone/Greyscale: Flatbed scan 16bit input / 8bit output
- Compatibility: TWAIN / WIA
- Effective Scanning Width: Flatbed: A4/LTR (216x297mm) ADF: A4, LTR, LGL
- OCR Bundle: Yes (My Image Garden)
- Compact and stylish printer all-in-one with ADF
- Print more for less by using XL cartridges good
- Superior technology with good print cartridge and up to 4800dpi
- Fully integrated to the 30-page ADF to quickly copy, scan, or fax
- Can make a PDF file; can take the text from a PDF or JPEG file by using the
- Dropbox cloud service or Scan Evernote
- Using the web-savvy mold with Easy-WebPrint print with EX
- A4 speed (ISO ESAT) up to 8.8 ipm and mono/5.0 ipm color
- A4 color Copy speed (ISO sFCOT) up to 15 seconds
- My image software Garden.
List of computer operating systems Compatible with Canon PIXMA MX394 Drivers
Microsoft Windows 10 (32→64 Bit)/ Windows XP (32→64 Bit)/ Windows Vista (32→64 Bit)/ Windows 7 (32→64 Bit)/ Windows 8 (32→64 Bit)/ Windows 8.1 (32→64 Bit)/ MacOS Sierra High v10.13 / MacOS Sierra v10.12 / MAC OS v10.11 / MAC OS v10.10 / MAC OS v10.9 / MAC OS v10.8 / MAC OSv10.7 / MAC OSv10.6 / MAC OSv10.5 and Linux OS (32→64Bit).