Canon PIXMA MP450 Printer Drivers Download Support for OS Mac, Windows, and Linux – PIXMA MP450 For enhanced copying performance, AE (Automobile Publicity) Copy attribute quickly optimizes replica quality according to the original you might be duplicating. Irrespective of whether you’re copying your images, textual content documents or perhaps a mix of both, the MP450 Image All-In-One immediately adjusts the publicity to provide you with the best output doable. When scanning photographs or graphics, you’ll see high-quality 1200-dpi reproductions with vibrant 48-bit shade depth. Furthermore, the USB 2.0 Hi-Speed3 interface enables the fastest possible image transfers and scanning speeds.
The Canon ChromaLife100 system combines the PIXMA MP450 Photo All-In-One’s FINE print head technology and newly developed inks with select Canon photo papers, with results rivaling that of many conventional photos. These beautiful photos will also last up to 100 years when stored in an archival-quality photo album.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-50 Black FINE Cartridge-High Capacity, CL-51 Color FINE Cartridge-High Capacity
- Ink Droplet Size: 2 and five picoliters
- Paper Sizes: Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder, Plain Paper: Approx. 100 Sheets (13mm)4 x 6 Photo Paper: 20 Sheets
- Copy Speed (up to): Black: 22cpm (approx. 2.7 sec/page), Color: 17 cpm (approx. 3.6 sec/page)
List of computer operating systems Compatible with Canon PIXMA MP450 Drivers
Microsoft Windows 10 (32→64 Bit)/ Windows XP (32→64 Bit)/ Windows Vista (32→64 Bit)/ -Windows 7 (32→64 Bit)/ Windows 8 (32→64 Bit)/ Windows 8.1 (32→64 Bit)/ MacOS Sierra High v10.13 / MacOS Sierra v10.12 / MAC OS v10.11 / MAC OS v10.10 / MAC OS v10.9 / MAC OS v10.8 / MAC OSv10.7 / MAC OSv10.6 / MAC OSv10.5 and Linux OS (32→64Bit).