Canon PIXMA MG7710 Printer Drivers & Software Printer Download Support for OS Windows, Linux, and Mac – The PIXMA MG7710 is a Wi-fi Inkjet All-In-One printer delivering the outstanding high quality you need within a printer by having an uncomplicated to employ 3.5” contact display. It’s a lot of ways to print, and it is full of features which include AirPrint1, Google Cloud Print2, NFC3, Mopria4, plus much more. Be prepared to print wirelessly5 with automated electric power on in addition to a self-opening output tray, so you’re able to write from whatever gadget is most practical.
It’s a complete of 6 personal ink tanks which include a grey ink that gives an expanded color gamut and enriched magenta and image black inks that generate breathtaking shots and documents. It’s a nice wireless5 all-in-one printer that is quick to work with and makes good, top-quality quality in photos and files.
- Built-in Wireless: Print and Scan wirelessly from any Wi-Fi® enabled computer around the house.
- Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app (Canon PRINT app): Print and scan photos or documents from your mobile device using the free Canon PRINT app.
- AirPrint™: Print wirelessly and effortlessly from your compatible iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod touch®
- PIXMA Touch & Print: Print a photo document by merely opening the Canon PRINT app and touching your NFC compatible device to the printer.
- Windows RT Printing: Print and scan wirelessly right from your Windows RT device.
- Google Cloud Print: Print from wherever you are on applications you use every day.
When you can print from any device, creating your project couldn’t be simpler. Using the Canon PRINT app, effortlessly scan and print using your tablet or mobile. The built-in Wi-Fi Direct® mode creates an ad hoc wireless network and makes it simple to pair the printer with your smart device
List of computer operating systems Compatible with Canon PIXMA MG7710 Drivers
Microsoft Windows 10 (32→64 Bit)/ Windows XP (32→64 Bit)/ Windows Vista (32→64 Bit)/ Windows 7 (32→64 Bit)/ Windows 8 (32→64 Bit)/ Windows 8.1 (32→64 Bit)/ MacOS Sierra High v10.13 / MacOS Sierra v10.12 / MAC OS v10.11 / MAC OS v10.10 / MAC OS v10.9 / MAC OS v10.8 / MAC OSv10.7 / MAC OSv10.6 / MAC OSv10.5 and Linux OS (32→64Bit).