Canon Pixma MG5600 Printer Drivers & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – Canon MG5600 Series Impress friends and family with superior quality prints. You will be proud to show pictures full of higher concentrations of depth, plus you can print skilled searching files with sharp text – thanks to five solitary inks, Canon’s Good technologies and nearly four,800 dpi print resolution.
The PIXMA MG5620 is really an innovative Wi-fi Inkjet Picture All-In-One printer offering substantial overall performance, genuine convenience, and memorable good quality. The PIXMA MG5600 makes it possible for you to definitely print equally wonderful, borderless shots, also as crisp files nearly 8.5″ x 11″ at 4800 x 1200 most color dpi1 with 2pl technology. The PIXMA MG5600 is definitely an ideal printer for a tablet, smartphone, or cloud printing and it starts off together with the Canon PRINT app.
Table of Contents
Printing is rapidly as well – with ISO ESAT speeds of twelve. Seven ipm mono and 8.7 ipm color. You can have a 10 x fifteen cm borderless photograph as part of your hand in all over 44 seconds.
Driver or Software Pixma MG5600 Series can be used for the following Pixma printer types
Canon Pixma MG5600 Benefits
- Enjoy the versatility. Easily connect, print, copy and scan the way you want with high-quality Wi-Fi All-In-One
- Experience the creative freedom of cloud printing and scanning with PIXMA Cloud Link*
- Get ready to effortlessly print and scan using smart devices with PIXMA Printing Solutions app
- Capture your precious moments in fast, high-quality prints
- Only change the ink that runs out thanks to 5 single inks
List of computer Operating Systems Compatible with Canon Pixma MG5600 Drivers
Microsoft Windows 10 (32→64 Bit)/ Windows XP (32→64 Bit)/ Windows Vista (32→64 Bit)/ Windows 7 (32→64 Bit)/ Windows 8 (32→64 Bit)/ Windows 8.1 (32→64 Bit)/ MacOS Sierra High v10.13 / MacOS Sierra v10.12 / MAC OS v10.11 / MAC OS v10.10 / MAC OS v10.9 / MAC OS v10.8 / MAC OSv10.7 / MAC OSv10.6 / MAC OSv10.5 and Linux OS (32→64 Bit).