Canon PIXMA MG3650 Driver & Software Printer Download Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – PIXMA MG3650 Link effortlessly with sensible units as well as cloud using this compact Wi-Fi All-In-One. Enjoy rapid, premium quality print, copy and scan with 2-sided printing and optional XL ink cartridges.
Join, print, duplicate and study the best way you desire using this Wi-Fi All-In-One that provides quick premium quality, borderless prints Simply print spectacular borderless photos packed with higher ranges of element, in addition, expert hunting documents with sharp textual content – many thanks to Canon’s Fine cartridge technique and as much as 4,800dpi print resolution. With ISO ESAT speeds of 9.9 ipm mono and five.seven ipm color, a ten x15 cm borderless image takes close to forty-four seconds.
Canon PIXMA MG3650
You’re smartphone ready and so is this printer. Simply download the Canon PRINT app and you can print and scan using your smartphone or tablet, and directly access cloud services. Built-in access point mode creates an ad hoc wireless network – so you can print and scan directly without having to join a Wi-Fi network or use the internet.
- Create and print beautiful borderless photos
- Print from and scan to your smartphone or tablet
- Connect easily to cloud storage with PIXMA Cloud Link
- Print more pages for your money with XL ink cartridges
- Have fun creating personalized greetings cards
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi17, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi17
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode16, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning
- Color Depth: 48-bit Input / 24-bit Output
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7
List of computer operating systems Compatible with Canon PIXMA MG3620 Drivers
Microsoft Windows 10 (32→64 Bit)/ Windows XP (32→64 Bit)/ Windows Vista (32→64 Bit)/ Windows 7 (32→64 Bit)/ Windows 8 (32→64 Bit)/ Windows 8.1 (32→64 Bit)/ MacOS Sierra High v10.13 / MacOS Sierra v10.12 / MAC OS v10.11 / MAC OS v10.10 / MAC OS v10.9 / MAC OS v10.8 / MAC OSv10.7 / MAC OSv10.6 / MAC OSv10.5 and Linux OS (32→64 Bit).