Canon PIXMA MG3640 Driver & Software Printer Download Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux -PIXMA MG3640 Link quickly with smart equipment and also the cloud utilizing this compact Wi-Fi All-In-One. Get pleasure from quickly, superior quality print, copy and scan with 2-sided printing and optional XL ink cartridges.
Appreciate minimal waste and maximum cost savings. Print more pages for the revenue with nearly 50% price tag cost savings after you use optional XL ink cartridges and help save on paper with vehicle 2-sided printing.
Effortlessly print and scan using smart devices and Canon PRINT app – no internet required with built-in access point mode
You’re smartphone ready, and so is this printer. Just download the Canon PRINT app, and you can print and scan using your smartphone or tablet, and directly access cloud services. Built-in access point mode creates an ad hoc wireless network – so you can write and study directly without having to join a Wi-Fi network or use the internet.
- Create and print beautiful borderless photos
- Print from and scan to your smartphone or tablet
- Connect easily to cloud storage with PIXMA Cloud Link
- Print more pages for your money with XL ink cartridges
- Have fun creating personalized greetings cards
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi17, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi17
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode16, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning
- Color Depth: 48-bit Input / 24-bit Output
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7
List of computer operating systems Compatible with Canon PIXMA MG3640 Drivers
Microsoft Windows 10 (32→64 Bit)/ Windows XP (32→64 Bit)/ Windows Vista (32→64 Bit)/ Windows 7 (32→64 Bit)/ Windows 8 (32→64 Bit)/ Windows 8.1 (32→64 Bit)/ MacOS Sierra High v10.13 / MacOS Sierra v10.12 / MAC OS v10.11 / MAC OS v10.10 / MAC OS v10.9 / MAC OS v10.8 / MAC OSv10.7 / MAC OSv10.6 / MAC OSv10.5 and Linux OS (32→64 Bit).