Canon PIXMA MG3610 Driver & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – The PIXMA MG3610 is a Wireless1 Inkjet, all-in-one printer that provides usefulness and ease for all your printing desires.
Print and scan from virtually wherever all-around the house with its wireless ability. Help you save time and cash with fantastic features such as Vehicle duplex printing and Cell Unit Printing.
The PIXMA MG3610 is surprisingly handy with some ways to print wirelessly. While using the Canon PRINT app2 conveniently print photos and documents straight from your cellular products. Take pleasure in printing from an iPad.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi17, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi17
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode16, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning
- Color Depth: 48-bit Input / 24-bit Output
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7
List of computer operating systems Compatible with Canon PIXMA MG3610 Drivers
Microsoft Windows 10 (32→64 Bit)/ Windows XP (32→64 Bit)/ Windows Vista (32→64 Bit)/ Windows 7 (32→64 Bit)/ Windows 8 (32→64 Bit)/ Windows 8.1 (32→64 Bit)/ MacOS Sierra High v10.13 / MacOS Sierra v10.12 / MAC OS v10.11 / MAC OS v10.10 / MAC OS v10.9 / MAC OS v10.8 / MAC OSv10.7 / MAC OSv10.6 / MAC OSv10.5 and Linux OS (32→64 Bit).