Canon PIXMA MG2150 Driver & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG2150 features quickly and productive top quality printing, scanning, and copying. With its easy-to-use FastFront procedure, replacing the two ink and paper is easy.
Classy design with incredible element Ideal for that budget conscious this easy, compact All-In-One is easy to setup, and it is perfect for daily printing, scanning, and copying. Made to print files, world-wide-web written content and photos immediately and quickly, the affordable MG2150 combines remarkable value with signature Canon impression quality, permitting you to make use of the printer competently, as usually as you like.
Table of Contents
Canon PIXMA MG2150
Genuine Canon Inks and Paper
- ChromaLife100 is a system that preserves the lasting beauty of your photographs when combining natural Canon products: your PIXMA printer, ink and photo paper.
- Light, heat, humidity, and gases in the air can all cause photos to fade over time, whether they are silver halide photos or inkjet photos. Canon has developed ChromaLife100 to help inkjet photos withstand environmental conditions for more than 100 years.
- ChromaLife100 is a system in which photo paper, inks, and print head work together to produce long-lasting, beautiful photos.
- Compact design with FastFront
- Prints up to 4800 dpi with minimum 2pl ink droplets
- ISO speeds of 8.4 IPM* in mono and 4.8 IPM in color
- 4″ x 6″ (10 x 15 cm) photo printed in approximately 44 seconds
- Print photos from your HD movies with Full HD Movie Print.
- Access to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM when used with genuine inks
List of computer operating systems Compatible with Canon PIXMA MG2150 Drivers
Microsoft Windows 10 (32→64 Bit)/ Windows XP (32→64 Bit)/ Windows Vista (32→64 Bit)/ Windows 7 (32→64 Bit)/ Windows 8 (32→64 Bit)/ Windows 8.1 (32→64 Bit)/ MacOS Sierra High v10.13 / MacOS Sierra v10.12 / MAC OS v10.11 / MAC OS v10.10 / MAC OS v10.9 / MAC OS v10.8 / MAC OSv10.7 / MAC OSv10.6 / MAC OSv10.5 and Linux OS (32→64Bit).