Canon MP Navigator EX Ver. 5.0.3 Software Download – MP Navigator EX is an application that enables you to scan photos, documents and film easily. It is suitable even for beginners. What is MP Navigator EX?(Supplied Scanner Software)? MP Navigator EX is an application that enables you to quickly scan photos, documents, and film (dependent on the model). It is suitable even for beginners.
As long as Canon’s scanner driver (ScanGear) is installed, you do not need to install MP Navigator EX as long as you have a TWAIN-compliant scanning application installed on your computer. If you do not have another scanning application established, it is recommended to use Canon’s scanning software.
- MP Navigator EX may not start from the operation panel of the machine. In that case, restart the computer.
- MP Navigator EX can scan images of the following data size: – 10000 pixels x 10000 pixels or less (depending on the model)
- Use the default display font size of the OS. Otherwise, software screens may not appear correctly.
What You Can Do with This Application
This software allows you to scan multiple documents at one time, or scan images more significant than the Platen. You can also save scanned pictures, attach them to e-mail or print them.
There are two types of MP Navigator EX Main Menu: Navigation Mode screen and One-click Mode screen.
Navigation Mode Screen: You can start various tasks from the Navigation Mode screen, including simple scanning, scanning using ScanGear (scanner driver), and enhancing/correcting images.
One-click Mode Screen: You can complete from scanning to saving, etc. at one time by just clicking the corresponding icon in the One-click Mode screen.
Scan/Import Window: Use the Scan/Import window to scan photos, documents and film (dependent on the model), or import images saved on memory cards (again, dependent on the model).
View & Use Window: Use the View & Use window to select what you want to do with the scanned images.
Note: See File Formats for data formats (extensions) supported by MP Navigator EX.
MacOS Sierra v10.12 / MAC OS v10.11 / MAC OS v10.10 / MAC OS v10.9 / MAC OS v10.8 / MAC OSv10.7.
- macOS Sierra (v10.12) has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X El Capitan (v10.11) has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Yosemite (v10.10) has been added as a supported OS.
- The following problem has been rectified:
- In some instances, closing an MP Navigator EX message will crash MP Navigator EX.