Canon imageCLASS D560 Driver Download – Canon D560Providing velocity, advantage and dependability inside of a just about maintenance-free and compact structure, the imageCLASS D560 Black & White Laser Multifunction Copier is the perfect solution for any home or small office.
All-Mode Duplex Enhancing home and small office operation, Canon’s imageCLASS D560 provides all-mode duplex capabilities for printing, copying, and scanning. With this duplexing capability, customers will be able to significantly reduce paper consumption by duplex printing documents from a PC.
Table of Contents
Canon imageCLASS D560
Smart Paper Handling
The imageCLASS D560 boasts print and copy speeds of up to 26 pages-per-minute (ppm) for letter-sized output and delivers Quick First Prints in approximately 6 seconds. Load paper easily in the 250-sheet paper cassette and your black and white output comes out crisp and fast. Reduce and enlarge, collate or make draft copies from the easy to use control panel.
- Optical: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
Driver(digital): Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi
- Colour Depth: 24-bit
- Duplex Scan: Yes
Through the device’s 50-sheet duplex automatic document feeder (DADF), an output is easily duplex printed for a more streamlined office workflow.
- Duplex Versatility – two-sided copying, printing, and scanning
- Copy and Print in black & white at up to 26 ppm
- Quick First Print provides first print time of approximately 6 seconds
- Efficient energy saving mode; approximately 3W of energy used
- Up to 9600 dpi (interpolated) color scanning resolution
- User-friendly 5-line LCD for easy navigation
- 250-sheet front-loading paper cassette plus single-sheet multipurpose tray
List of computer operating systems Compatible with Canon imageCLASS D560 Drivers
Microsoft Windows 10 (32→64 Bit)/ Windows XP (32→64 Bit)/ Windows Vista (32→64 Bit)/ Windows 7 (32→64 Bit)/ Windows 8 (32→64 Bit)/ Windows 8.1 (32→64 Bit)/ MacOS Sierra v10.12 / MAC OS v10.11 / MAC OS v10.10 / MAC OS v10.9 / MAC OS v10.8 / MAC OSv10.7 / MAC OSv10.6 / MAC OSv10.5 and Linux OS (32→64 Bit).