Canon Easy WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 Software Tool Download – Canon Easy WebPrint EX that allows you to print a website shown in Online Explorer directly. With this software program, you could publish an internet web page to instantly minimize the scale to fit the width of paper to prevent truncation at the edges, or by picking out the website page inside the preview.
Canon Easy WebPrint EX
To ensure the software application you have installed runs smoothly on your computer, or after major operating system releases, download the latest software version. Periodically software manufacturers will post updated software. To ensure the software application you have installed runs smoothly on your computer, or after major operating system releases, download the latest software version.
Download and Install the latest version of Easy-WebPrint EX.
- Download Canon Easy WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0
- From Drivers & Downloads, select your model by using the Use your Model Name / Number text box, and clicking Get Drivers & Downloads or use the Use our Product Finder option.
- From the Operating System drop-down list, select your computer’s operating system.
- Click the Software tab.
- In Software, click SELECT the Easy-WebPrint EX file.
- Click DOWNLOAD to continue the download process.
- Note: Please read and follow any on-screen instructions throughout this process. Some products may have a separate file that includes detailed installation instructions. Other products may consist of installation instructions on the screen or have a link in the ‘Setup’ section of the page where you click ‘I Agree-Begin Download.’ The instructions may vary and should be referenced before the download.
- When you get to the dialog where you have the option to save, run or cancel, select ‘Save,’ and specify the directory (‘Desktop’ is recommended) where you want the file to be saved. After selecting the save location and clicking ‘Save’ or ‘Ok,’ the download process will begin automatically. The file will be saved in a self-extracting form (.exe format). An icon will appear on your Desktop (or in the directory you specify).
- Running the Downloaded file: Double-click the icon or file name to start the installation process.
- If the installation did not begin automatically: a.) Download the file again and retry. OOrb.) Some models create a folder in the download location. If so, open the folder, then double-click the Setup.exe file.(for multifunction printers this file is in the DrvSetup subfolder )
- Follow any instructions that appear.
– The supported models have been added.
– The installer has been replaced.
Microsoft Windows 10 (32→64 Bit)/ Windows XP (32→64 Bit)/ Windows Vista (32→64 Bit)/ -Windows 7 (32→64 Bit)/ Windows 8 (32→64 Bit)/ Windows 8.1 (32→64 Bit).
Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)
- Last Updated: 12-Jan-2018
- Issue Number: 0200482610
Canon Installation Easy WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0
- Easy Installation